PriceSpider flourishes because its technology is hand-crafted, fresh, and powerful. We are looking for a Senior Front End Web Developer to write high fidelity, responsive, front end web code.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement client interfaces according to UX reference documents and templates
- Build interactive web page prototypes from design concept.
- Accept feedback and modify product code to maximize end-user engagement
- Communicate delivery timelines and projected setbacks to design, QA, and project management teams
- Capable of supporting multiple platforms including desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- 7+ years of experience as a Front End Web Developer
- Thorough understanding of dynamic HTML, HTML5 and responsive design
- Experience leveraging back-end API’s/frameworks to integrate server-side abilities into front-end code
- Excellent written/verbal communication/presentation skills and critical thinking ability
- Hands-on experience managing typography, color, imagery, motion, and graphic elements
- Verifiable strong portfolio for review
- Hands-on experience with jQuery, Node.js, Bootstrap, and Typescript
At PriceSpider, we engineer custom data solutions for brand manufacturers. This includes one of the most recognizable Where-to-Buy features on the market. Our solutions enhance online retail experiences for customers while delivering accurate, real-time data to marketing managers. Using our proprietary spidering technology, we generate comprehensive insight reports including retail channel sales performance, seller price history, MAP monitoring, and compiled product ratings/reviews.
PriceSpider is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Local candidates only.