Powering our industry leading services requires highly scalable, available, reliable, secure, and performant systems. Our cloud and platform engineering teams build the infrastructure for our web crawling services. From Kubernetes to Machine Learning we are continually striving to push the envelope to bring the best value to our customers.
At PriceSpider we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate engineers to join our team. If you love working to bring real world value to many of the world’s largest companies, we would love to hear from you. Our platform runs thousands of jobs and processes millions of requests each day as we strive to collect the most accurate information about the way our customers products are used and consumed around the globe.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to be a part of our Software Infrastructure Engineering team. In this role, you will be delivering software and striving for operational excellence for our sophisticated web crawling solutions and the processing pipeline. This is a unique opportunity to learn and work with other talented engineers working in a dynamic environment leveraging many of the latest technologies in the industry.
Specifically, you will:
- Design and own the software we use to crawl the internet to collect data about how major retailers products are being represented by their sellers
- Help us move software infrastructure from our older environments into a Kubernetes orchestrated environment
- Help transform our older products to a container based architecture
- Work with our QA department and Program Managers to ensure we are building the right infrastructure to support our fast-growing business
- BS in Computer Science, related field, or relevant work experience
- You have 5+ years of experience in developing enterprise level software
- A solid understanding of Go, Node.js and C# would be a great fit
- Strong understanding of high performance, distributed, and concurrent system design
- You are proficient in relational database as well as NoSQL databases
- You are proficient in Linux
- You have experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, etc.)
- Experience developing in a SCRUM environment
- You are a highly driven person with skills for collaboration and teamwork
- Most importantly, you are passionate about learning and love staying up to date on the latest technology
For immediate consideration, send your resume to email@example.com in PDF or Word format.
PriceSpider is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Local candidates only.