At PriceSpider we are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Director of Sales to join our team. If you love working to bring real world value to many of the world’s largest brands, we would love to hear from you.
The primary objective of the Director of Sales is to develop, monitor and maintain positive business and contractual relationships with partner organizations to optimize the organization’s opportunities for enhanced capabilities, client-seller relations and innovations.
- Build strong and positive relationships with contacts at various levels of each target partner organization
- Keep leadership informed of relationship status for portfolio of Affiliate Partners as well as related initiatives and opportunities
- Maintain a high-touch relationship with key contacts with targeted Affiliate Partner organizations
- Maintain accurate records of contracts and status of Partners
- Develop and implement initiatives that improve how the PriceSpider organization and technologies interact with each Partner organization
- Provide clear, summarized and valuable updates to senior management that provide insight into an evolving and growing portfolio of relationships
- Develop and implement initiatives that improve how the company and its technologies interact with each Partner organization
- Experience in working with the major retailers/etailers would be a plus (Amazon, Best Buy, Home Depot, Kroger, Target, Walgreens, Walmart, etc.)
- Successful experience managing inter-company relationships, both legal and professional, for an online technology service or for the online retail industry
- Familiarity with online retail, e-commerce and online marketing programs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and work independently with little guidance in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver clear, concise information to leadership and partners.
- Heavy experience with SalesForceDotCom
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Partner Management or Account Management role where focus is on e-tailing, performance, relationships and strategy
- BS degree (MS or MBA degree preferred) or equivalent experience required
For immediate consideration, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in pdf or word format.
Local candidates only. If you are relocating the area, please indicate on your cover letter. NO AGENCIES PLEASE!!