PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with incredibly talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary “spidering” technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 500 brands around the globe.
PriceSpider is right across from the Irvine Spectrum with sweeping 10th floor views to inspire creativity. We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors, a game room and free meals and snacks. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, commission plan and stellar benefits. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
We are looking for a charismatic and collaborative player-coach to lead sales of our unparalleled consumer insight technology and services to a virtually infinite market. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director of Sales will support and motivate both the direct sales team and client services/account management teams to drive growth at new and existing clients, optimizing team potential and client satisfaction.
- Strategic leadership of sales and account management teams to achieve individual and company growth targets
- Direct account management of a few named existing strategic accounts (no direct responsibility for new account generation)
- Day-to-day management of all sales activities, including accurate recordkeeping, management of staff and planning and execution of initiatives that improve client relationships
- Extensive collaboration across the organization with relevant stakeholders, keeping leadership informed regarding key client relationships, sales forecasts, and actual sales
- Gathering in-depth product feedback from clients and prospects, and sharing synthesized feedback with our product development team
Key Qualifications / What You Should Bring to the Party
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has grown a SaaS company in the digital marketing space by leading sales and account management targeting consumer product manufacturers (CPG). You will be a fabulous relationship-builder, collaborative by nature and comfortable being hands-on in the trenches, willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (MBA or similar a plus)
- 7-10+ years’ experience with a focus on online retail, e-commerce and online/digital marketing
- 3-5 years in a Sales or Account Management role (with a defined revenue target) and
- 2-5 years in a Sales Management position, ideally leading both direct sales and account management
- Experience working with major retailers (Amazon, Best Buy, Home Depot, Kroger, Target, Walgreens, Walmart, etc.) supports understanding of how we work with our clients
- In-depth understanding of strategic SaaS sales processes, methodologies and terminologies
- Contagiously upbeat with the ability to promote a positive, highly collaborative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; consistently deliver clear, concise information
- Advanced, hands-on experience with SalesForce suite of products
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
Location & Travel
Offices are in Irvine, CA with Southern California candidates strongly preferred (west coast if willing to travel more extensively). Travel time is 25% average annually (with peaks periods of up to 50% depending upon specific engagements and client needs).
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
PriceSpider is partnering with Northwood Advisors on this search. Northwood Advisors helps high-growth companies achieve their goals through a unique combination of managed talent acquisition, onboarding, organizational and people development.