PriceSpider has an exciting opportunity for a talented Director of Marketing. We are looking for a seasoned marketing professional to lead company-wide marketing activities. In this role, you will translate business objectives into strategies and project plans that drives sales and increase brand awareness.
If you are a dedicated, forward-thinking and highly experienced professional that enjoys a tech startup culture this position may be for you.
- Lead all marketing initiatives from strategy, to development and implementation
- Responsible for all strategic partnerships including managing vendor relationships
- Stay current with market and industry trends
- Obsess over transaction-level data to drive optimization of our digital marketing spend
- Manage performance metrics, budget tracking, and reporting across all digital marketing channels
- Drive new customer growth
- Proven track record of conversion/sales success
- Proven ability to conceive and implement successful marketing campaigns and product launches
- Superior written and verbal communications
- Experience with project management, vendor management, and multi-tasking
- You are a highly driven person with skills for collaboration and teamwork
- Technical understanding of business planning, such as budgeting and forecasting
- Affiliate marketing experience an added plus
- You have a minimum of 10+ years of marketing management experience
- BS in Marketing, or BA in Communications, related field, or relevant work experience
For immediate consideration, send your resume to email@example.com in pdf or word format.
Local candidates only. If you are relocating the area, please indicate on your cover letter. NO AGENCIES PLEASE!!